Congratulations GCF LIBERTY!! We are headed to THE PEAK !!!
Tryouts for the 2020-2021 Season have already passed, but
tryouts for the 2021-2022 Season will be held in May.
1. Tryouts will be held for a weekend in May at The Flippin' Gym.
2. Once registered for tryouts, your child/ren will receive an assigned number. Results will be posted according to assigned numbers.
3. Team results will be posted on our website and on our Facebook Page.
4. Selected All Stars will be required to pick up their Cheer packet on the same Sunday at 5:00 pm at The Flippin' Gym.
1. Cheerleader must be between 6-11 years old on the date of August 31, 2021.
2. White T-shirt (no lettering)
3. Black or blue athletic shorts
4. Hair in ponytail (or out of face if short)
5. Copy of original birth certificate
6. Completed FORMS (Available at the bottom of this page, and at our physical location on the day of tryouts)
7. Tumbling: No set tumbling requirements for tryouts, but will be looking for each girl to have a back walkover for competition.
- Tryout Fee: $50 per child (Due day of tryouts)
- Annual Commitment Fee: $125 per All Star or $150 per family due when packets are picked up
- Monthly Tuition Fees:
* 1 All Star: $160
* 2 All Stars: $225
* 3+ All Stars: $255
Note: Monthly fees are due on the 1st of each month (June - April). Failure to make the All Star monthly payment for tuition will result in the All Star not being allowed to participate in practices or competitions until the account is current. There are NO REFUNDS.
-If an All Star enrolls in an additional tumbling class, they will pay a flat rate of $40 per month for that class, regardless of class level.
All other fees will be posted and available before tryouts in May.
1. Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Starting June 1, 2021)
2. Practices will consist of jumps, stunting, dance, tumbling and conditioning.
3. This team requires a 100% commitment! Each All Star is expected to attend every practice and competition. We understand that vacations are necessary, and that sometimes emergencies arise; however, we ask that you notify the coaches of any planned vacations or travel dates one month in advance.